Radiused wheel wells

To: John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Radiused wheel wells
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 06:38:18 -0800 (PST)
John,

I just wanted to touch base one last time before
I start cutting.  I got the rear end blocked up
into position under my car last night, and in
order to get tires on it (a very desireable
option), I want to radius my wheel well openings.
 As I read the rules, this is legal in virtually
every class that I could ever want to run,
including production classes.  It is legal for
GRS isn't it?  I'd like to run against my own
record at least once time, then will probably
move the car to another class (like maybe
nostalgia production??? so that I can run both
Maxton and Bonneville).

=====
*         Dick J          *
*    (In East Texas)      *