Nostalgia Class

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nostalgia Class
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 20:08:34 -0600
HEY GUYS NOW IS THE TIME TO HAVE YOUR VOICE HEARD ON THIS ISSUE.... If your
building or own a car that is affected by this...

drop Lee Kennedy an E-mail at leekenn@pacbell.net and tell him your
thoughts... he is very interested and is working his butt off to make this
happen for us... if you don't care or don't agree with the thoughts.... send
him an message on that Too....

Keith