Re: Maxton Point Leaders

To: "Rick Yacoucci" <TurboRick@TurboRick.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Maxton Point Leaders
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 20:48:48 -0600
Thanks Rick.... I appreciate it... you know who easy it is to beat
Scottie...

Congrates also go to Brad Johnson and Will Handzel as we all shared the
driving duties equally....2 meets each for the Records.... Both Brad and
Will got into the Two Club in the car and honestly it takes a TON of Driving
to go that fast at Maxton.... Shoot I haven't even been that Fast
there....in the Camaro... and only went Marginally faster in the Jag...

So My Hat is off to Brad and Will..... I appreciate the help....it's a  Team
Effort...

Keith ( Yeah Ed... I got Lucky...)