Profile Distribution

To: List Land Speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Profile Distribution
From: Henry Deaton <hdeaton@verio.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 09:31:02 -0800
Hi Dick,

I don't know what kind of connection you have but here's an idea.  How
about if people that want a copy of the profile send you an email
requesting it. Then you can just attach the full document, maybe even with
pictures, to the reply. If you've got a slow connection or don't have time
or a slow connection you could even send a copy to me and I can send them
out to everyone that requests a copy.

Another idea is to create an egroup or a yahoo club for the land speed list
and just use it for the file distribution. You can upload the document into
the egroup and everyone interested in getting a copy could go to the group
or club, subscribe, and then have access to the files for downloading.

Just a couple of thoughts since our land speed list doesn't support
attachments or long messages.

Henry Deaton
SF, CA