Re: $50 increase in Muroc entry

To: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Subject: Re: $50 increase in Muroc entry
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 14:53:42 -0800 (PST)
Yeah, I know what you mean.  I've come to
watching the TV-Land network,  with stuff from
the 50s and 60s - -Leave it to Beaver - Mayberry
RFD, Gomer Pyle, etc.  No politics!  When I get
bored with that, I have about fifty speedvision
tapes.  I pick one out without looking, put it
in, and that's my viewing for the rest of the
night.

Dick J

=====
*         Dick J          *