Re: KEEP MUROC ALIVE

To: Br69br69br@aol.com
Subject: Re: KEEP MUROC ALIVE
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 18:59:18 -0700
Somewhere in there I to agree with this. Affordability is one great reason of
Land Speed Racing at an amature level. If costs keep going up then it throws
some
of the people out of the loop. And we must make it happen to keep the people we
have in the sport. But also from Mike's standpoint, no matter what you do you
cant keep everybody happy, that is life. And yes times do change and the cost
for
putting on such an event goes up.
I am not a player for Muroc, but if the chance arose I would like to be able to
afford it also. And this does not go for just muroc, but Bonneville too.
We have been going for 10 years with Joe's project, and I am scraping money
already to make MY own first entry ever into speedweek this year, with my
project.

Jonathan Amo
www.landracing.com