Re: Dry Sump / Braided line

To: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dry Sump / Braided line
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 08:18:06 -0600
Ain't like this Dry sump isn't going to add a couple of miles of that
Braided line... wow... Doug Odom had a great point somewhere along the way
that I thought I might pass on..... Always try and plan for straight
connectors for that Braided stuff.... it's a bunch cheaper.

and after playing with them all I have found that the Aeroquip is just nice
stuff to work with... seems to go together a bit better then all the other
brands...

Keith