Re: Maxton Point Leaders

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rapidnet.com>,
Subject: Re: Maxton Point Leaders
From: "The Backus's" <34ford@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 18:56:38 -0500
Keith, saying that "the ECTA thing is no big deal" kinda reminds me of a
millionaire saying money is no big deal. I know a lot of people who would
like to be in your shoes, er purple firesuit, no, I mean shoes, firesuit
sounds kinda funny.  Anyway, like I said a while back, you did good !!!!

John Backus, just thankful to have one trip down the salt in 2000 !!!
p.s. it was 3 hats, not 2 right??