Year in Review

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Year in Review
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 22:18:26 -0700
List,

How can you put a great year in review? Its very hard from all of the
accomplishments this year in land speed racing. I guess one of the most
exciting moments (aside from our project), was the 450 mph pass of the
Burklands. That is part of history. Hate to admit it but that Keith Turk
had a damn nice year, He accomplished alot this year racing from coast
to coast. And last by accomplishments and by record numbers Rick
Yaccouci had a damn nice year racing two bikes.
I would like to know who each of you think are the two most interesting
racers this year. I ask this because I have not been to many of the West
and East coast events. I am putting together a damn nice Landracing.com
calendar for 2001. I dont know behind the scenes of alot of racers and
all of the outstanding accomplishments other racers have done. So please
if you have 2 racers in mind please email me who they are, what they
drive or ride, vehicle number and why those two come to mind. I might
need help on pictures I can use for the calendar of those racers so If
you can help with that and allow me to print the pictures that would be
outstanding.
I will leave this topic open to the end of the week, email any comments
to me at webmaster@landracing.com

Jonathan Amo
http://www.landracing.com