Re: moon wheel covers

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: moon wheel covers
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 08:55:00 EST
In a message dated 12/16/2000 5:50:35 AM Pacific Standard Time,
LGMCAFEE@aol.com writes:

<< Does moon make wheel covers with the dzus fasteners or is this something
you
 guys have made up. I couldn't find this cover listed on there web sight
maybe
 I need to call and talk to them.
 Thanks Larry Mac

Larry,
    I believe that Mooneyes makes them either punched for 3 Dzus fasteners or
drilled for screws. They will also loan you (with a $100 deposit) a fixture
for locating the attach tabs when you weld them to the wheels.
                                            Ardun Doug King