Re: Keith in Miss Kathy's Kitchen

To: 34ford@email.msn.com, speedtimer@earthlink.net, lsr_man@yahoo.com,
Subject: Re: Keith in Miss Kathy's Kitchen
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 12:28:42 EST
        Group,  I not only had the pleasure of meeting Miss Kathy on the salt
at Speedweek, but had a good ten minutes or more of conversation with her,
as it was late in the day and Keith and Darrell were occupied telling speed
stories / tall tales to each other . She is a very fine young lady with a good
head on her shoulders, and a credit to Keith' s racing operation as well as
his good judgement in choosing a wife !   As far as his judgement in his
firesuit, etc ...... well, I' ll let you high ranking members of his fan club
ponder that one ...... we' ve already heard enough colorful comments about
that ..... and let's face it ..... we owe both him and Rotary Chuck Rothfuss
for providing us with this great place to swap info / ideas / race stories /
and
even a few good natured insults !
       Even K deserves a break once in awhile ...... maybe we could just
reserve our comments ' bout him for even numbered days ........
                 anybody want to put that to a vote  ?
      bdf