HO HO HO Wishes

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: HO HO HO Wishes
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 08:26:07 -0800 (PST)
Thanks to everybody on the list for such a great
year.  Ya'll have provided more help than I ever
thought I could find in one place.  I checked
through my printed notebook last night, and I
figure all the tech help I got, in a hard back
book at Barnes and Noble, would cost some mighty
big bucks.  And then, I'd get one man's thoughts,
and I wouldn't necessarily know how sharp he was.
 Hell, he'd be telling me how to build a drag
motor anyhow!  When half a dozen guys who have
been there, done that, and have the hats, give me
advice on doing something this way or that way, I
damn well know it's good advice!

THANKS TO ALL, AND TO ALL A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS
AND A HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON ! !

=====
*         Dick J          *
*    (In East Texas)      *