Re: No 1 in points

To: "Cris Shearer" <cshearer@tacisp.com>,
Subject: Re: No 1 in points
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 10:45:07 -0600
You know what Cris.... that might be all it takes to get lucky...   Dave has
been complaining about the wieght in the car.... and the six pack of Diet
Coke I carry might just lighten the load enough to get that next Two miles
an hour.

Now about that placement of the cup holder?  NEVERMIND... Merry Christmas
everyone...

Keith ( it's all in the sunrise )