Re: So Al Website

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: So Al Website
From: Kris Wright <kw@cimsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 13:23:27 -0700
Really enjoyed the new site, Keith.  Esp. looks at Maxton,
Muroc & your shop, love looking at new places and
dreaming of some day I'll go there in person.

All you folks, keep up the interesting stuff on this site,
nothing quite like it.  Happy Holidays!
Kris Wright........usfra advertising, registration & flunky