Re: Holiday Greetings

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Re: Holiday Greetings
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 19:50:25 -0600
Tom that is a great Picture of the car...

I was reading the records.... interesting that you picked up so much MPH on
the 1.5 course of Muroc in relation to how much more your gaining from the 5
mile course at Bville....

So let me see here... you run 211mph in 1.3 miles.... 219 in 1.5 miles  and
234mph.... in 5 miles....

what are your average quarter speeds?

Interesting set of numbers Tom... thanks for sharing them... I only see one
Two Club Missing....( just couldn't stand it )

Keith