Merry Christmas

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Merry Christmas
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2000 03:57:18 -0600
    Merry Christmas my friends...

I been in Rattling boxes but I still got to wait till the big people get up
to open presents....  From the ones that got my name on them it doesn't look
good for the list.... there isn't a box that is big enough or weight the
right about to have the Present you have all been rooting for...

Yep the truth be told looks like the Ole Man in the Red suit wants me to
wear that Purple firesuit just one more year....  No one cry there is always
next year!!!

Somewhere in today sit back and look around.... we all have so much to be
thankful for.... simply the act of picking up the wrapping paper is
something many folks can't do....

Once again Merry Christmas
Keith