6 cylinder Ford Motors

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: 6 cylinder Ford Motors
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 13:52:51 -0600
Hey Guys... I have a little problem here that is going to interfere with my
racing schedule...

My son tore up the engine in his 67 Ford truck... it's a 240ci 6
cylinder... I have another 300 ci Six out of a 85 Ford truck.... is any of
this interchangeable?

For example the 300 Head is Brand new with less then 200 miles ... Does it
fit on the 240?  or can I use the Distributor out of the 240 in the 300?

Just never messed with this stuff... and unfortunately he can't afford to
do it...
So we are going to mess with it in the shop.... thereby keeping the Race
car in the Trailer another couple of weeks....

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100, Bugeye, Box sprites, Bonneville Camaro ( Land Speed
Racer)