TOM SARDA pre intro

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: TOM SARDA pre intro
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 15:51:09 -0600
Guys the last person to join the list is one of the founding fathers of the
ECTA.

Tom was the Builder/owner of the Camaro and he really didn't want to see it
go to a junk heap so he sold it to me for a song.... Plus I think Tom knew
that I would do something with it....

Tom we generally have the folks that join do a little intro piece about who
they are and how they became associated with Land Speed Racing... I would
still love to see a short Bio...

I just wanted to thank you for selling me the Camaro and allowing me
participate in all this FUN.....( thinking back to oiling down Miss Kathy
with the Rodeck... Ole Blue hair... 3 trips to the left coast...Hmmm Fun
might be a bit strong )

Welcome to the List Tom...

Keith Turk