Ultimate Maxton Car

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ultimate Maxton Car
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 11:56:19 -0500
Sort of what I was thinking. Rear engined Lakester, medium weight, big block
engine, small wing to hook the Daytona's. High 200's maybe 300 MPH possible.
Bob Daurenheim is headed this way. Maybe the first to go 250 MPH at Maxton.
The more I think about it, don't know why you couldn't do the same in a
Liner.

John Beckett