DARING DELAWARE AVIATOR

To: joetimney@dol.net, falken@ihug.co.nz, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: DARING DELAWARE AVIATOR
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 15:16:00 EST
       Hi Joe !  Why, YES ! ...... you did tell us about your most recent
flight .....
in some detail .  It was the one where you took off and landed at the same
air strip ...... I think it was at a place called  MAXTON  ...... or
something
like that .   Did you file a flight plan for that jaunt ...... and did you
have a
parachute, as well as the vehicle you were piloting ???   The landing may
have been pretty rough ...... but we' re all very glad you' re still on the
list
and thrashing in your shop !
       HAPPY  NEW  YEAR  TO  YOU  AND  YOURS
              &   EVERYONE  ELSE  ON  OUR   LSR   LIST  !!!

      Bruce  ...... the BDF in Northern Hemisphere
                               @ 41 * N - 72 * W
     ( Hi Brian ! ..... the So Hemi BDF @ 40 * S - 172 * E
      ...... who already is in the 2nd day of the New Year ! )