Re: Electrical

To: "Rick Byrnes" <rick@rbmotorsports.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Electrical
From: Skip & Joyce Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 09:54:53 -0600
Rick,
We are doing the same thing as you are. The inertia switch runs a relay
that shuts off everything electrical.
Costs about $20 at Ford (and others I guess) and the relays are about $5
each. I use one inertia switch and two relays. One relay for fuel pumps and
one for ignition systems.
It is proven to be effective on my liner...........
Skip Higginbotham (Central Texas where it is too cold!)