Center of Pressure

To: "George Mitchell" <americanpartnerinrussia@starpower.net>,
Subject: Center of Pressure
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 10:11:44 -0600
The term center of pressure is defined by " the point at which all
aerodynamic forces are focused"

in other words the Point within an air foil that all forces are applied...
The one central focus of all aerodynamic actions for a given airfoil....

Hmmm   Keith
----------
landspeedracer@email.msn.com; Flowbench@aol.com; lsr_man@yahoo.com;
fosterap@flash.net
> Cc: kturk@ala.net; land-speed@autox.team.net
> Subject: RE: Ballast & Handling
> Date: Wednesday, January 03, 2001 7:05 AM
>
> I have heard this phrase  few times and I think I understand it but can
> someone give a more complete explanation of aerodynamic center of
pressure ?
>  George in DC

Arrows,