Convertible Vs Roadster

To: "The Backus's" <34ford@email.msn.com>, <FastmetalBDF@aol.com>,
Subject: Convertible Vs Roadster
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 17:59:36 -0600
Man here is a Fish that already stinks....

My understanding.... keep in mind this is established by a Love of British
Sports cars... and we all know there ain't nothing worth owning in one of
them....

a Convertible has a top that remains on the car when down... and a Roadster
has a top that is removeable... Where does that put a Drop head Coupe or a
Sky liner... Hell I don't know and or care... but somewhere in here someone
will define all of this by american terms that even I can understand....

Keith