Re: Rust Busting

To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Subject: Re: Rust Busting
From: Cris Shearer <cshearer@tacisp.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 09:03:17 -0700
My computer has been in the shop and I just got it back.  I noticed your note on
unlocking tight bolts etc.  Ed and the guys at the Auto Body and Paint shop use
stuff called "KANO KROIL"
Kano Lab, Inc.  1000 So. Thompson Lane, Nashville, TN  37311.  Tel:
1-615-833-4101.  Trouble is you have to buy it by the gallon. Ed didn't say what
it cost but just wanted to pass this on.
Cris