Re: Hemi TD!

To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com, bellytk@nh.ultranet.com, lsr_man@yahoo.com,
Subject: Re: Hemi TD!
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 12:49:15 EST
The "U.S.Mule II" was built and driven by Don Noyes. His first drag car was a
1932 Ford roadster with the same hemi he put in the MG TD. I've talked to him
and he is doing tractor drags now. He still had the original headers he made
for the car hanging a nail in the barn. I have them now. They took a full
winter to build. NO BENDS were used, all straight pipe cut in pie shapes to
make the bend. Crude? Maybe, but a NATIONAL record holder and Class WINNER at
the '65 Nationals, nineth fastest car at the meet. No cubic dollers there! Bob