From the President

To: Mike Manghelli <mmanghel@hughes.net>, Dave Dahlgren
Subject: From the President
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 10:11:22 -0800 (PST)
Mike, thanks for the input.  Even though I am not
at all involved in the rotary factor, I find it
very refreshing to find comments from the top.
Between you and Dan Warner, Joh Beckett and a
couple of other guys, we manage to be able to
keep our fingers on the pulse of our  three
sponsoring organizations.  Try that with NHRA,
NASCAR or whatever.  Might as well watch ESPN and
TNN news to find out what's going on.

Thanks again to all of you guys who are involved
in running these things for the first-hand updates.

=====
*         Dick J          *
*    (In East Texas)      *
*         # 729           *