Re: Search Techniques

To: "Mike Manghelli" <mmanghel@hughes.net>,
Subject: Re: Search Techniques
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 22:41:11 -0600
Nope.... the damn thing is hanging out on the other side of that invisible
wall where the folks from outter Space are studying it.... hmmm

Maybe I should have showed the the my Rank.... it might have saluted.... (
more likely to salute the Refridgerator though... it's a general
Electric....)

Mike in answer to your earlier question YES my Rocks are lighter then Real
ones...... don't even require a footing... ain't that sexy.... Jon Amo and I
have just started working on a Website.... www.turksrock.com
 it's just okay so far....

Keith.... ( who likes the Idea of a Trip to El Mirage as that means the Red
hat issue would be settled...)