Cranks....

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cranks....
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 13:13:53 -0600
Well since none of the rest of you were Jabbering... figured I would pitch
my two pence worth in....

Just got off the phone with Bryant Cranks ... and the new D motor crank is
going to be shipped at the beginning of the week.... Yippee... hey it's
something  to talk about....  First time I ever ordered a new Crank and got
to spec it out the exact way I wanted it.... hmmm

I did get a bit of insight into Dave's Next Issue....  I think Dave sits
around trying to come up with logical arguments... What else is there to do
in the FROZEN NORTH?

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100, Bugeye, Box sprites, Bonneville Camaro ( Land Speed
Racer)