Maxton Video

To: Cris Shearer <cshearer@tacisp.com>
Subject: Maxton Video
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 09:37:14 -0800 (PST)
John B, Keith and a couple of the other guys
might be able to address this better, but I don't
know of anybody that is making any special effort
to produce videos.  There are a lot of poeple
following their own cars around and shooting some
incidental stuff, but I don't think there is a
dedicated "event videographer".

Dick J

=====
*         Dick J          *