Re: APPLES & ORANGES and NOISY OLD PIPES

To: <FastmetalBDF@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: APPLES & ORANGES and NOISY OLD PIPES
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 03:16:23 -0600
I am ready to make my own headers ... I just like Jack's work and these are
the Rodeck's.... so I wanted them Perfect.... didn't turn out that
way....but they are close now.. ( lots of dents )  part of stuffing a Header
that Big in a stock bodied car.

I was sure they called that Brazing.... cause if they didn't I was totally
lost... I know I am not as good at it as Jack.... watching that guy gas weld
those headers was unreal..... the guy is just a master at it.... he didn't
use a Tig.... and and really didn't use a rod.... always metal to metal....
and cleaning it all out as he went.... the guy is just an artist....I love
to watch anyone who can do something well....

Keith