Re: Goldenrod color

To: jdincau@qnet.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Goldenrod color
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 20:44:05 EST
Jim, Thanks for the link to the Goodwood Festival!! This is on my list of
events to attend if and when I win at Lotto! When I was growing up (still
haven't) my Dad would take to the New York Auto Show, I got to see the
Goldenrod there one year. I have a photo I took, but  it would take a while
to find. The color of the car at Goodwood is too light, may be the way the
sun hit it. As I remember it it was a tad lighter that the gold on the Hurst
sidecar Indy Car. Cars that I got to see in the 1960's in New York City Auto
Shows. Both Craig Breedlove cars, Jimmy Clark Indy winning Ford/Lotus, Ed
Roth's Outlaw, The El Matador (my favorite '40 Ford), Beach Boys '32 Coupe.
Nice to know they are all survivors, and another generation can get to see
them. Bob