List Police - Back to LSR !

To: The Butters Family <bbutters@dmi.net>, ARDUNDOUG@aol.com,
Subject: List Police - Back to LSR !
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 14:27:02 -0800 (PST)
Let's not beat the poor guy to death.  I'm sure
that by now he get's the idea that the post was
inappropriate.  He is into LSR, and we are into
LSR, so let's drop all of this and get back to
LSR.  I don't think there are many among us who
haven't made some off-color remark, at some time
in our life, only to realize a second too late,
that a wife, preacher, teacher, or somebody was
present to make our face turn red and wish we
could hide under a rock.

So, about this welding stuff.  Back in the olden
days, were roll cages and chassis welded up more
with gas welding, or with buzz boxes?  i.e.,
since it ain't gonna be mig or tig, which of my
antiquated devices should I be using for this
kind of work?  I personally like working with the
torch, I can melt that stuff right to the point
of burning through, then start feeding rod.  With
the buzz box, I sometimes burn holes, then have
to get the torch out and start melting in order
to fill them back up.

=====
*         Dick J          *
*    (In East Texas)      *