Re: needs a new forum

To: "Rick Yacoucci" <TurboRick@TurboRick.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: needs a new forum
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 17:38:50 -0600
Nahhh not at all Rick... you said you were sorry.... END OF STORY....

Your knowledge and willingness to share it with guys like Joe are just
another example about what makes us different then Drag racers...

I think everyone can chill..... and get back to the hobby that we all so
dearly love.... and Thanks Dick for your earlier comment....

For those of you who don't know Rick... you might want to take a putt over
to  www.turborick.com and see what he has done for the sport...

Keith