Re: SCTA/BNI

To: "Rick Byrnes" <rick@rbmotorsports.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SCTA/BNI
From: "Mike Manghelli" <mmanghel@hughes.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 20:05:08 -0800
Rick & List:

BNI dues are $60.00 again this year.  For an up to date form follow the
bouncing mouse to: http://www.scta-bni.org/Bonneville/bonn_06.htm

We added a spot for Email address.  By next year we hope to start Emailing
the Straightaway News out.  Not only will you receive it quicker, but it
will help us control our mail costs.  Just to give you an idea, she just
printed and is mailing 1600 Straightaway News at $.34 each, $544.  We mail
at least four of these a year.....

Also new this year is the ability to use credit card for dues and by next
year we hope to have the whole process in the SCTA/BNI store!  Isn't
technology wonderful?

Mike (who has to log off to make at least 8 SCTA calls, but would rather
hang out with you guys) Manghelli