Re: 42 volt systems

To: John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: 42 volt systems
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 08:41:37 -0800
Its my understanding that not only are they addressing the parasitic
loads, but are anticipating electric power steering, a/c, etc.
basically, the only load the engine will have except delivering power to
the wheels will be the charging system. Why they chose 42 volts, I
wonder, too.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC