Cylinder sickness

To: LAND-SPEED <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cylinder sickness
From: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 10:14:32 -0800
List; Because of all this talk about cylinders I just had to count my
cylinders. Today I own 123 chevy 8 cylinder blocks, 9 ford 8 cylinder
blocks, 7 mopar 8 cylinder blocks. I don't even count the 6 and 4
cylinder stuff. Yes I have the heads and cranks also. A couple of years
ago I figured out that if I built a motor a month and sold it, I would
not out live my inventory. If anyone is looking for a certain block or
head give me a call. Keith has been here and seen the motors I
got.           Doug Odom in big ditch with too many motors