Re: cylinder counts

To: "Scott Cowle" <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: cylinder counts
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 13:12:36 -0600
What ya whining about Scott... you got twice as many as Joe....

Hmmm  and a whole lot less to maintain then the rest of us Fools...

Keith ( if you live in Places that aren't stacked upon Places... you can
have more Toys.... Don't let Miss Kathy come back.... my head still
hurts... girl has a mean left...)