Re: Wes Potter where are you?

To: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>,
Subject: Re: Wes Potter where are you?
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 17:16:56 -0800
Jon,

No ... it'll take more than that.  I got things fixed on Friday and by today
she had me in trouble again.  Napster downloads are not as friendly as they
should be for my computer apparently.  The CD writer I got for Christmas has
just been too much of an attraction for her to resist and I don't have it
connected as yet.  I'm back on again now ... we'll see if it takes another
tech call to keep me on line.

Wes