Re: EXPERIENCE IS OUR LIFE

To: <FastmetalBDF@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: EXPERIENCE IS OUR LIFE
From: "Mike Manghelli" <mmanghel@hughes.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 20:00:56 -0800
Gee, and I thought that everything we touch, see, taste, feel, love, hate,
distrust, save, give, deal, buy, beg borrow or steal, create, destroy, do,
say, eat, everyone you meet, all that you slight, everyone you fight, all
that is now, gone, that's to come and everything under the sun is in tune,
but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

Pink Floyd (1973) Dark Side of the Moon...
Mike (enough philosophy for the evening) Manghelli