RE: NSU Motorcycle Records?

To: List Land Speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: NSU Motorcycle Records?
From: "Smith, Simon-Pierre" <Simon-Pierre.Smith@PSS.Boeing.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 10:35:32 -0800
Hmmmmmmm

I don't know off the top of my head.  I have an article from a German magazine
that has been translated.  It solely covers the NSU streamliners so I'll review
it to see if that info is in there.  I've never heard a mention of them running
on a dirt lake bed.

A feet forward list?  I envision ape hangers, chaps, and 8 foot long forks.

Simon Smith