NSU

To: "Henry Deaton" <hdeaton@verio.com>
Subject: NSU
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 13:58:46 -0800
Henry
Still looking things up. Found a recent publication you my want to purchase.
The fastest motorcycles on earth. ISBN 1-884313-17-5
$19.95
There is an article on the NSU attempts at Bonneville. Lots of pictures and
information on the rider and Bike. It does not mention anything about speed
week, only the attempts were made on Aug. 4th. AMA was doing the early
motorcycle records and possibly allowed the recerd to apply to the SCTA rules.
There is a different speed in the rule book of 211 mph. I am still researching
the information as you have got me curiousas well.
Glen