Re: PISTON EXPANDERS ( ??? ), MARVEL CARBS ( ??? )

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: PISTON EXPANDERS ( ??? ), MARVEL CARBS ( ??? )
From: tim schoeny <tschoen@fuse.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 10:52:14 -0500
Kieth,no question carbs are easier to install and work on and less prone
problems,but I also believe carbs are just as good from the power
standpoint for
the type of racing we do.I'm seriously thinking about going to a single
Holley 2
bbl on the CRX even after several years of good results with efi.Just
getting
tired of the hassels.
                                        Tim Schoeny