Re: boring ?

To: <RACE427@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: boring ?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 06:34:08 -0600
Hey Tony.... I am not bored at all.... Love the opportunity to learn more
about EFI....

Some day... Just not this year...It's the RIGHT answer...

Brad and I were out looking at the Bugeye last night and the ability to Keep
a Low Profile intake is real appealing....  We measured up 10.5 square feet
of frontal area without the Roll cage... and Obviously you then have to add
the Intake system.... With a Low Profile EFI and Twin Turbo's I could
actually keep most of it under the Front end....  I love the Flexability of
the EFI.... Keep the info coming....

Keith ( having more fun then I can stand....)