Re: Dodge-Cummins Diesel

To: <RACE427@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dodge-Cummins Diesel
From: "Mike Manghelli" <mmanghel@hughes.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 19:28:04 -0800
To solve the great Dodge Cummins Diesel question, look to the diesel guy...
(not really me)

Dr. Performance, set a record (he claims) with a Dodge Cummins  powered
truck at 148.536 mph, 8-17-99.  There was some problem with a spoiler on the
back of the truck and it did not pass impound.  This truck also ran Pikes
Peek in 1999 and was setting the record for modified trucks when the fuel
filter broke just before the finish.  It holds the C/DT record at El Mirage
at 125.745 mph set 11-98.  BTW, the driver is Barry Sadler, or "Doc" (Dr.
Performance).

I do not have an Email, but Dr Performance's phone number is 877-338-7373

Mike (who hopes to have a Cummins in his new diesel streamliner)