Re: SCTA Banquet

To: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>, "Keith Turk"
Subject: Re: SCTA Banquet
From: "Mike Manghelli" <mmanghel@hughes.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 20:00:39 -0800
Glen,

You forgot to tell everyone what a wonderful job the president did at,
keeping the show rolling and presenting all of those special awards.  He
must have done a great job, the hotel compted him the presidential suite.
This place was amazing, wet bar, fire place, living room with big screen,
Jacuzzi tub, shower with steam, king size bed and a telephone within reach
everywhere you could think of (including the tub and toilet).  Not sure
about the goings on at the bar after the banquet, the first lady had plans
in the Jacuzzi tub....

Mike (yeah, so I broke my arm patting myself on the back that time)
Manghelli