LSR,really

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: LSR,really
From: RAWAWA@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 17:15:59 EST
Re; "especially if you run as a democrat, for republicans will leave no stone
unturned trying to turn up dirt on you to discredit you"       The only thing
i get when i turn over stones is democrats and even useful things like worms
(fishbait) ............We are joking here,aren't we ? Considering the
unpardonable events of the past few weeks,if i was a registered democrat ,i
would be hiding under a stone ........Now,can we get back to serious stuff
like LSR and quit the political/religious/porno/etc; things you wouldn't
bring up with people you really don't know ?.................Bob Wanner
(wanna B, independant)