Re: Staying in GT Class?????

To: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: Staying in GT Class?????
From: "Rick Byrnes" <rick@rbmotorsports.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 19:40:04 -0500
John says it well, but to further, my production car that I have run for 9
years has the basic production dash shape, but otherwise just what you want
to do Ken.  Including cutting for clearance on roll structure tubes that
follow the "A" pillar.  Don't forget a cross tube under the dash.  All
custom panels and gages have been quite acceptable.  The dash has notches
for the tubes but is otherwise the original pad.
Good luck with your ride.

Rick Byrnes
We have enough youth...........How about a fountain of smart
www.rbmotorsports.com