Re: SCTA Two-Way and One Way Records

To: <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SCTA Two-Way and One Way Records
From: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 17:02:12 -0700
Doug,
 I was not trying to diminish the accomplishments of those who set records
with the current system. I guess it came out that way but I just feel they
were set to a different standard and that should be identified. Like Tom
said, setting a record at any venue is not a given or a piece of cake. It's
tough. It just seems that we continue to move the stake as our sport evolves
and I feel we need to inform people of how the standards have evolved.
 I tried to make a second post last night but I apparently moused up
somewhere because it never came thru. I did not set any records. WE set the
records. Without Bryan Savage and a hard working dedicated crew none of it
would have happened. I got so fired up in my first post that my brain
stopped.
I respect every record set,I just get emotional about the standards being in
flux and many people who see these records are not aware of how they were
set.
Peace,
Howard