Re: Nebulous ratatat down in flames

To: "Skip & Joyce Higginbotham" <saltrat@pro-blend.com>,
Subject: Re: Nebulous ratatat down in flames
From: "JOHN BACKUS" <34ford@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 20:43:34 -0500
>[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which
>had a name of Photo car.wps]

>List,
>Does anybody know what the above note means? I have had several over the
>past year or so. I'd like to see the pic that Jack sent.

It means the "system" removed the attachment. As I understand it, attachments
are no longer accepted in an effort to prevent the spread of viruses, or
virui, or whatever.

John Backus

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  And yes, the list does not allow folks to dump a massive
amount of bits in unsuspecting mailboxes around the world.  This is
covered in the intro message you read when you subscribed.  mjb.]