Re: Fuel Filter

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel Filter
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 07:05:27 -0800 (PST)
Thanks, I'll check at lunchtime today.  I think
it should serve me fine, there's no way I'm going
to make more than 400 HP with my 882 heads and no
nitrous - which is how I'll be running this year.
 Depending how the ol Camaro does at Maxton in
May, Santa might bring me some Dart heads or
something.  tsk tsk tsk

Dick J